At Portmore, we are able to use dental implants to secure dentures firmly in place. Denture stabilisation is a simple and cost effective way to ensure that your dentures fit tightly and snugly with very limited movement.
The biggest fear for dentures wearers is that they might pop out during social situations, couple this with the inability to eat certain foods to rapidly knock confidence and self-esteem.
Implants remove the need for the denture to cover your palate, restoring speech and taste, two challenges associated with dentures. We use the dental implants to fit a series of press stud-type attachments which click and lock your denture firmly into place.
The procedure is simple, with minimal downtime in most cases, and the effects are dramatic.
Patients find they can smile and eat whatever learn more they want again, and
feel long lost self-esteem come rushing back.
WHY WE MAY RECOMMEND IMPLANTS TO SECURE DENTURES
- Insufficient bone is available to place multiple implants, or the scope of bone augmentation required is beyond what you feel comfortable with
- You feel used to having dentures or prefer removable teeth, perhaps because you struggle to cope with cleaning around fixed bridgework
- You want a simple solution to enjoy the food you love again
BENEFITS OF IMPLANTS TO SECURE DENTURES
- Eat the food you love again — steaks, apples, sandwiches
- Restore your self-esteem
- Regain confidence in social situations
- Improved comfort, appearance and function
- Improved taste and speech
- A simple and effective way to regain your confidence and function