Our quality assurance policy is to have a successful practice by providing a standard of service that consistently satisfies the needs and expectations of our patients. This level of quality is achieved through careful management in a continually improving, safe environment. We aim that our standards and procedures meet all professional regulations and legislation including the Fundamental Standards from the Care Quality Commission.
Our quality assurance is based on the CODE/iComply system of good governance; it keeps us updated with the latest legal and professional requirements.
Portmore Dental LLP – Johann Styger, John Brazier & Eben van der Walt are the Providers and have ultimate responsibility.
Nikki Berryman is the Registered Manager and has day-to-day responsibility.
Quality is continually improved through:
- Carrying out risk assessments with follow up actions taken to minimise risk
- Carrying out regular audits with follow up actions to improve the standards of care
- The regular review of policies, procedures and practice guidelines
- Actively seeking patient feedback to improve care and service
- Responding to and learning from events, incidents, comments and complaints
- Learning, health and safety and clinical effectiveness shared at practice meetings
- Performing annual reviews to see how well the practice has performed and to set new standards for the year ahead
- Team training, appraisals and involvement in creating a quality-led practice
Our quality objectives are:
- To continually improve the level of care and service
- That patients enjoy all aspects of the experience they have with us
- Total patient satisfaction
Other – add here your own quality objectives i.e.:
- We aim to offer specialist or other treatments to a high standard
- We provide minimally invasive treatments
- We work to earn a great reputation so that our patients refer their friends and family to us
Information in templates, modules, CODE and iComply is written in general terms and is believed to be based on the relevant legislation, regulations and good practice guidance. This information is indicative only and is intended as a guide for you to review and take particular professional advice to suit your circumstances. CODE is a trading name of the Confederation of Dental Employers Ltd and it licenses information to CODEplan Ltd. CODE and CODEplan do not accept any liability for any loss or claim that may arise from reliance on information provided. The use of this document indicates acceptance of these terms. ©CODE 2016.