Share this news article...
We see many patients who are worried about less than fresh breath. There is a really simple test that you can do, simply lick your wrist, leave for 30 seconds and sniff, if it is a bit pongy, chances are your breath may be as well.
Did you know that we have a dedicated Fresh Breath Clinic at Portmore?
How it works
We book you in for a 1hour intensive appointment with one of our dedicated Hygiene or Therapy team who will carry out:
• A consultation, assessment and treatment plan regime
• A thorough professional clean and diamond polish
• Diet analysis
• Professional tongue cleaning
• Help with smoking cessation
• Halimeter testing – using a specialized malodour machine
• Bacterial evaluation
• Fresh Breath ‘home-care’ bag
• Bespoke oral hygiene education
• Referral to GP or gastro-specialist if required
We have had fantastic success with the Fresh Breath Clinic, in many cases completely curing bad breath for good, which can be life-changing for many patients.
For more information call us on 01932 855011 or visit https://portmoredental.co.uk/dental-treatments/hygiene-services/fresh-breath-clinic/« back to news