Share this news article...
- One in four adults admit they don’t brush twice a day, including a third of men.
- One in ten admit they regularly forget to brush their teeth.
- 42% of adults use just a toothbrush and toothpaste for their oral care.
- Only 31% of adults use mouthwash.
- Shockingly less than a quarter of adults use dental floss regularly.
- One in three people have NEVER flossed their teeth.
- The UK spends £5.8 billion a year on dental treatments.
- Brushing only once a day means your 33% more likely to develop tooth decay*
If you brush twice a day and floss once a day we could dramatically reduce the risk of tooth decay by nearly 45%! Add your professional cleaning visits to the hygienist and you could be on the road to a disease- free mouth for life! How great would that be?
*stats from nationalsmilemonth.org« back to news